Cyber Security is about Risk Management. You cant eliminate Risk, but you CAN strengthen your defenses to reduce the likelihood of the Risk being realized. and minimize the harm caused when it is.
Quote by Alastair MacGibbon, Natioal Security Advisor, Australian Cyber Security Center.
BRI - Global Risk & Threat Intelligence
BRI is a Global Threat Intelligence, Risk Awareness and Early Warning Service, alerting you on ANY new risk potentially affecting your infrastructure, assets, staff, board, confidential data, and your organizations' reputation. Providing you with that precious awareness, knowledge and extra time to safeguard against and respond effectively to new threats your organization may be faced with.
The Security industry is full of news on threat intelli
The Security industry is full of news on threat intelligence (Log/ SIEM generated etc), but totally overlooks that the availability of proper RISK Intelligence may greatly diminish the volume of threat intelligence. That is why FORE-Warned is FORE-Armed; BRI warns you up-front of ANY possible risk that may hit YOUR Organization in the near future. More ahead in time and more comprehensive than any other available source. And yet, Siem systems identified advanced threat breaches less than 1% of the time.
Prevention is the best option but Technical Security People continue to search for the easiest way out.
The Benefits of Risk Intelligence
Risk Intelligence looks outside the organisation’s walls for relevant cyber activity trends facing similar types of organisations to better plan and prepare for impending threats to the business. This intelligence can provide the strategic insight necessary to direct resources and help guide internal tools and processes towards reducing an organisation’s cyber risk. Risk Intelligence helps you to PREVENT breaches and compromises in your organization.
You Can't Fix Security Flaws Unless You Know Them
24x7 Monitoring on any new risk that may threaten your organization. Fully customized to your organizations particular technology infrastructure, Industry, environment and specific requirements. Enabling you to mitigate or minimize potential risks and threats.
Pro-active in safeguarding your infrastructure, your data and your organizations reputation.
Detecting flaws doesn't reduce risk; fixing them does
Be Smart, PREVENT
Breaches often happen because security personnel and their executives become complacent, and rules, policies and procedures aren’t followed.................................................................PREVENT instead of having to DEFEND
Risks and Costs
There are risks and costs to a program of action—but they are far less than the long range cost of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy
FORE - WARNED is FORE - ARMED
Identify Your Organization's Weak Points before Attack
Identify Your Organization's Weak Points before Attackers do.
Breaches and attacks at Fortune 100 banks, retailers, and government agencies have shown that traditional measures like firewalls, IPSes and SIEMs are not enough. If you check every single major breach recorded over the past few years, every single victim was already using next-generation firewalls, intrusion protection systems, anti-malware sandboxing technology.
Blowing the hay away from the needles
The major problem companies around the globe have in common is that they focus their efforts in the wrong areas, not realizing the threats they face come from very simple security vulnerabilities. This is a global problem: All but the most security-focused of organizations are guilty of ignoring the simple issues. BRI has been designed to help you solve this problem.
- Elegant Thigh High Boots Winter shoes Size Zipper Genuine Leather Women Over The Knee Round Toe Boots
- Dr. Martens Womens Serena Burnished Wyoming Leather Fashion Boot
- J. shoes Women's Kellen Dress Side-Zip Bootie
- Zxcvb Men's Walking shoes Running Socks shoes Fashion Mesh Sneakers Air Cushion Athletic Gym Casual shoes
- Summer Men's Leather Casual Driving shoes
- Castelli 2017 Tempesta Cycling Bootie shoescover - S15515
- Sandal Men's Summer Outdoor Sports Brown Beach shoes Breathable Sandals Anti-Skid Breathable
- Taupe Multi Fabric Ivanka Trump Womens Sayida Faux Suede Ankle Dress Boots
- Fila Silva Trainers - WHT BLK Sfty - Mens - 9.5
- Fairly high Heel peep Toe Genuine Leather Square Heels Sandal Zip Heeled shoes shoes,Black,4
- EIGKASL Printed Non-Slip Slipper Slides flip Flop Sandals Acura-Symbol-Logo-Summer Stylish for Womens
- Bamboo Jackpot-01S Womens Flats golden Accent
- BADGLEY MISCHKA Womens Cabella Closed Toe Slide Flats
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Tropical Flamingo Toucan Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Women Flats shoes Pointed Toe Slip-On Suede Ballet Comfort Dress Boat shoes
- Tribal Owls Night Women Neutral Design Running shoes Hunting Active
To Be Ready for the Security Future, Pay Attention to t
The past should be neither ignored nor forgotten, especially in cybersecurity. However, security teams can easily overlook the past if it is not prioritized because of the rapid nature of the job. To stay one step ahead of hackers, find ways to use the past to better inform the present and secure a better future.
Business Risk Intelligence & Cyberthreat Awareness
Your complete one-stop resource for Relevant, Focused, Timely and Actionable Risk Intelligence.
Business Risk Intelligence allows you to assume a more strategic position in the war against cybercrime. This enables you to better understand the threatscape, including expected attack trends and threat exposure. Resulting in recognizing attacks before they are happening in real-time and identifying new threats the moment they emerge.
Some cross-section samples of our latest Red alerts
Login to your Account
For more information, fill out this form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.