Cyber Security is about Risk Management. You cant eliminate Risk, but you CAN strengthen your defenses to reduce the likelihood of the Risk being realized. and minimize the harm caused when it is.
Quote by Alastair MacGibbon, Natioal Security Advisor, Australian Cyber Security Center.
BRI - Global Risk & Threat Intelligence
BRI is a Global Threat Intelligence, Risk Awareness and Early Warning Service, alerting you on ANY new risk potentially affecting your infrastructure, assets, staff, board, confidential data, and your organizations' reputation. Providing you with that precious awareness, knowledge and extra time to safeguard against and respond effectively to new threats your organization may be faced with.
The Security industry is full of news on threat intelli
The Security industry is full of news on threat intelligence (Log/ SIEM generated etc), but totally overlooks that the availability of proper RISK Intelligence may greatly diminish the volume of threat intelligence. That is why FORE-Warned is FORE-Armed; BRI warns you up-front of ANY possible risk that may hit YOUR Organization in the near future. More ahead in time and more comprehensive than any other available source. And yet, Siem systems identified advanced threat breaches less than 1% of the time.
Prevention is the best option but Technical Security People continue to search for the easiest way out.
The Benefits of Risk Intelligence
Risk Intelligence looks outside the organisation’s walls for relevant cyber activity trends facing similar types of organisations to better plan and prepare for impending threats to the business. This intelligence can provide the strategic insight necessary to direct resources and help guide internal tools and processes towards reducing an organisation’s cyber risk. Risk Intelligence helps you to PREVENT breaches and compromises in your organization.
You Can't Fix Security Flaws Unless You Know Them
24x7 Monitoring on any new risk that may threaten your organization. Fully customized to your organizations particular technology infrastructure, Industry, environment and specific requirements. Enabling you to mitigate or minimize potential risks and threats.
Pro-active in safeguarding your infrastructure, your data and your organizations reputation.
Detecting flaws doesn't reduce risk; fixing them does
Be Smart, PREVENT
Breaches often happen because security personnel and their executives become complacent, and rules, policies and procedures aren’t followed.................................................................PREVENT instead of having to DEFEND
Risks and Costs
There are risks and costs to a program of action—but they are far less than the long range cost of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy
FORE - WARNED is FORE - ARMED
Identify Your Organization's Weak Points before Attack
Identify Your Organization's Weak Points before Attackers do.
Breaches and attacks at Fortune 100 banks, retailers, and government agencies have shown that traditional measures like firewalls, IPSes and SIEMs are not enough. If you check every single major breach recorded over the past few years, every single victim was already using next-generation firewalls, intrusion protection systems, anti-malware sandboxing technology.
Blowing the hay away from the needles
The major problem companies around the globe have in common is that they focus their efforts in the wrong areas, not realizing the threats they face come from very simple security vulnerabilities. This is a global problem: All but the most security-focused of organizations are guilty of ignoring the simple issues. BRI has been designed to help you solve this problem.
- Women Loafers Slippers Flats Female Easy Walking Casual shoes
- Women Platform Casual Walking Sneakers Ladies Canvas Air Breathable Wedges Trainers Sport shoes
- ASICS GelCumulus 20 shoes Women's Running
- Nunn Bush Men Cam Slip On Slip-On Loafer Black 8
- Bella Vita Womens Everest Ii Ankle Bootie
- Josef Seibel Women's purple 07 Casual Slip On shoes
- MUK LUKS Women's Alicia Tall Cuff Boot
- DIADORA HERITAGE Men Sneakers bluee Reflex
- ALTRAOFFICINA Women's shoes Sandals with Nude Q1200X Platform
- Base BO184 Morrison S3 SRC Classic Mens Nonslip Laced Safety Boot
- DANDANJIE Mens Boots Punk Rock Biker Riding Ankle Boots Leather Buckle shoes for 2018 Winter
- XUE Men's shoes Spring Fall，Comfort Light Soles Athletic shoes，Fashion Basketball shoes ，Casual Running shoes，personality Walking shoes (color C, Size 42)
- Fila Men's Watersedge 17 Hiking Boot, Black, 7.5 Medium US
- Nike Men's Air Zoom Vomero 12, White Black-Pure Platinum, 14 M US
- Black Black White Jordan Nike Men's Trainer 3 Training shoes
- Casual Women shoes Sport Flats Fashion shoes Walking Spring Summer Loafers Black 4 M US
- TAOFFEN Women's High Heel Sandals Fringe shoes
- Gjsonmv California Roar Bear mesh Lightweight shoes Women Comfortable Sports Hiking Sneakers shoes
- L-RUN Women's Cotton House Slippers Knitted Anti-Slip Autumn Winter Indoor shoes
To Be Ready for the Security Future, Pay Attention to t
The past should be neither ignored nor forgotten, especially in cybersecurity. However, security teams can easily overlook the past if it is not prioritized because of the rapid nature of the job. To stay one step ahead of hackers, find ways to use the past to better inform the present and secure a better future.
Business Risk Intelligence & Cyberthreat Awareness
Your complete one-stop resource for Relevant, Focused, Timely and Actionable Risk Intelligence.
Business Risk Intelligence allows you to assume a more strategic position in the war against cybercrime. This enables you to better understand the threatscape, including expected attack trends and threat exposure. Resulting in recognizing attacks before they are happening in real-time and identifying new threats the moment they emerge.
Some cross-section samples of our latest Red alerts
Login to your Account
For more information, fill out this form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.