Cyber Security is about Risk Management. You cant eliminate Risk, but you CAN strengthen your defenses to reduce the likelihood of the Risk being realized. and minimize the harm caused when it is.
Quote by Alastair MacGibbon, Natioal Security Advisor, Australian Cyber Security Center.
BRI - Global Risk & Threat Intelligence
BRI is a Global Threat Intelligence, Risk Awareness and Early Warning Service, alerting you on ANY new risk potentially affecting your infrastructure, assets, staff, board, confidential data, and your organizations' reputation. Providing you with that precious awareness, knowledge and extra time to safeguard against and respond effectively to new threats your organization may be faced with.
The Security industry is full of news on threat intelli
The Security industry is full of news on threat intelligence (Log/ SIEM generated etc), but totally overlooks that the availability of proper RISK Intelligence may greatly diminish the volume of threat intelligence. That is why FORE-Warned is FORE-Armed; BRI warns you up-front of ANY possible risk that may hit YOUR Organization in the near future. More ahead in time and more comprehensive than any other available source. And yet, Siem systems identified advanced threat breaches less than 1% of the time.
Prevention is the best option but Technical Security People continue to search for the easiest way out.
The Benefits of Risk Intelligence
Risk Intelligence looks outside the organisation’s walls for relevant cyber activity trends facing similar types of organisations to better plan and prepare for impending threats to the business. This intelligence can provide the strategic insight necessary to direct resources and help guide internal tools and processes towards reducing an organisation’s cyber risk. Risk Intelligence helps you to PREVENT breaches and compromises in your organization.
You Can't Fix Security Flaws Unless You Know Them
24x7 Monitoring on any new risk that may threaten your organization. Fully customized to your organizations particular technology infrastructure, Industry, environment and specific requirements. Enabling you to mitigate or minimize potential risks and threats.
Pro-active in safeguarding your infrastructure, your data and your organizations reputation.
Detecting flaws doesn't reduce risk; fixing them does
Be Smart, PREVENT
Breaches often happen because security personnel and their executives become complacent, and rules, policies and procedures aren’t followed.................................................................PREVENT instead of having to DEFEND
Risks and Costs
There are risks and costs to a program of action—but they are far less than the long range cost of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy
FORE - WARNED is FORE - ARMED
Identify Your Organization's Weak Points before Attack
Identify Your Organization's Weak Points before Attackers do.
Breaches and attacks at Fortune 100 banks, retailers, and government agencies have shown that traditional measures like firewalls, IPSes and SIEMs are not enough. If you check every single major breach recorded over the past few years, every single victim was already using next-generation firewalls, intrusion protection systems, anti-malware sandboxing technology.
Blowing the hay away from the needles
The major problem companies around the globe have in common is that they focus their efforts in the wrong areas, not realizing the threats they face come from very simple security vulnerabilities. This is a global problem: All but the most security-focused of organizations are guilty of ignoring the simple issues. BRI has been designed to help you solve this problem.
- Voovix Quick Dry Aqua Socks shoes Slip-on Water shoes Barefoot shoes for Run Swim Yoga Walking Fashion shoes Men and Women
- Men's shoes Comfort Flat Loafers Spring Season Fall Comfort Loafers & Slip-Ons Lazy shoes Black Brown,A,41
- Adidas Men Boots shoes Sala Soccer Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Indoor Football DA9621
- L'Artiste by Spring Step Womens Marivel Pump
- Fly London Women's Stay Boot
- Easy Go Shopping Men's Drive Loafers Casual Light Soft Leather Hollow Breathable A Foot Pedal Boat Moccasins Cricket shoes (color Yellow, Size 8 UK)
- MSFS Men Leather Beach Slipper Classic Open Toe Sandals Velcro Size 38To 45
- Puma Men's Future Cat Low-Top Sneakers
- LOVDRAM Men'S shoes Autumn And Winter High-Top shoes Martin Boots Tooling shoes Leather shoes Casual Fashion shoes Outdoor Casual Men'S shoes
- Yellow Gcanwea Winter Women Mixed colors Platform Sneakers Female PU Lace-up Wedges Sewing Sneakers Black 8 M US
- YZHYXS Men Blade Sneakers Flyknit Breathable Comfort Sports Running shoes Youth Boys Fashion Athletic Walking
- Unisex High Top Sneakers US FLAG 50stars Classic Canvas shoes Breathable Sneaker
- Baixa New Women Soft Denim Flats bluee Fashion Basic Pointy Toe Ballerina Ballet Flat Slip On Office shoes
- TDA CM1018 Womens Low Heel Strapy Leather Salsa Tango Ballroom Latin Party Dance Pumps
To Be Ready for the Security Future, Pay Attention to t
The past should be neither ignored nor forgotten, especially in cybersecurity. However, security teams can easily overlook the past if it is not prioritized because of the rapid nature of the job. To stay one step ahead of hackers, find ways to use the past to better inform the present and secure a better future.
Business Risk Intelligence & Cyberthreat Awareness
Your complete one-stop resource for Relevant, Focused, Timely and Actionable Risk Intelligence.
Business Risk Intelligence allows you to assume a more strategic position in the war against cybercrime. This enables you to better understand the threatscape, including expected attack trends and threat exposure. Resulting in recognizing attacks before they are happening in real-time and identifying new threats the moment they emerge.
Some cross-section samples of our latest Red alerts
Login to your Account
For more information, fill out this form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.